? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I have gone a million miles,
Allthough not driving one.
I wonder where my life is,
and what it has become.
I have a beautiful boy,
this is indeed true.
I have a loving husband,
yet lately i have been blue.
I can't put my finger on it.
I always wonder why.
I wish it would stop hurting.
I will have to try.
For I think I have denied my God,
this is his pain too.
For life without him is meaningless
I needed to seek for the truth.
So I will work each day
to regain my faith..
a long and never-ending stuggle.
For I need to be where I was before
In God eyes I need to do more
So, yeah I don't work
I take care of my child
Maybe if I use my spiritual gifts
my spirit can go wild.
For I feel his Holy presence....
many days I look away.
For I hope I won't ignore him
and make it say.
So most of you stopped reading
because my blues turned to Him.
But that is how life is sometimes
Living at a whim
I love my God.
I do, I do...
Maybe if I realize this
my life will once again be sweet.
Because denial is worth than anything
Its like me spitting at his feet.
So pray for me
I will pray for you.
I promise God..I will get this right.
I do know what is true.


CLICK HERE FOR GOTFUNKYPLEASURE.COM GRAPHICS
GOTFUNKYPLEASURE.COM

1 ideas or comments:

Jim said...

I am redaing too
does this make me an angel?

I hope not
I am a guy