MyHotComments
I am Heather. I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a friend. I have not always lived my life to fullest and played the old "whoas me" card most of my days. I intend on living each day like it is my last and not dwelling on what could have been or what will be. I am a student but we all are. Every single person out there today is learning something. I love what I have become as a woman in my late-twenties. I might not be the most successful or most wealthy, but I wake up every morning knowing that I love my life. I am not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. I have made more than most. Yet, luckily I have people in my life that look past my hardships and trials. They love me for me. I have bipolar disorder, but I dont let it disorder my life.I get stronger everyday and I try my darnest to keep going the best I know how. My son Christian is the best gift I have ever received. He brightens my darkest days. My husband, Rob, is the best husband a woman could ask for. He is understanding, caring, sweet, and hardworking. I love you more than words can say. I have found that friends may come and go, but that your family will always be a constant. I know that God watches over me and I thank him for keeping me alive through all my tribulations. I have found my purpose and that is to be best mom that I can be. Life is funny. Laugh at yourself once and a while. It is the only way you won't crack under stress. Love the ones your with and enjoy each smile or set of tears. Thanks for reading. :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
All about me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 ideas or comments:
Life is funny. Laugh at yourself once and a while
laff often
Post a Comment