? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Past pain

Pain form deep within
The object of the unknown
Wondering, why, what, and how
Living with the burden
Of the unkind mind
MAlice fowls my heart
When I fail
An illness, a hurt
A feeling of worthlessness
Disassembled day by day
Putting yourself together
Looking for the light
At the end of a dark tunnel
A hatred for the cause
A love for the strength
Fears of past mistakes
Hopeful of the up and coming
Yet scared still
Motionless in a trance
To be fearful of how
I could become
Pain from deep within
The object of the unknown
1/24/06

1 ideas or comments:

Jim said...

pain and pain
I have seen paIN
and i have seen sunny days