A - Age: 30
B - Bedtime? Whenever I get there
C - Chore you hate: laundry
D - Dog's name: No doggie:(
E - Essential start your day item: cigarette
F - Favorite color(s): red
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5' 9"
I - Instruments you play: used to play clarinet...my hubby plays bass
J - Job title: Stay at home mom
K - Kid(s): Christian, and Kailynn ( ages 6 and almost 2)
L - Living arrangements: with the fam
M - Mom's name: Vickie
N - Nicknames: Heath
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: my kids births
P - Pet Peeve: liars
Q - Quote from a tv show: "mcdreamy and mcsteamy" -Greys anatomy
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: step- Stephanie
T - Time you wake up: 6;30 weekdays 9-noon weekends
U - Underwear: ?
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love em all!!
W - Ways you run late: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: foot, stomach, and I think chest?
Y - Yummy food you make: "THE cake"
Z - Zoo favorite: zebra
B - Bedtime? Whenever I get there
C - Chore you hate: laundry
D - Dog's name: No doggie:(
E - Essential start your day item: cigarette
F - Favorite color(s): red
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5' 9"
I - Instruments you play: used to play clarinet...my hubby plays bass
J - Job title: Stay at home mom
K - Kid(s): Christian, and Kailynn ( ages 6 and almost 2)
L - Living arrangements: with the fam
M - Mom's name: Vickie
N - Nicknames: Heath
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: my kids births
P - Pet Peeve: liars
Q - Quote from a tv show: "mcdreamy and mcsteamy" -Greys anatomy
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: step- Stephanie
T - Time you wake up: 6;30 weekdays 9-noon weekends
U - Underwear: ?
V - Vegetable you dislike: I love em all!!
W - Ways you run late: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: foot, stomach, and I think chest?
Y - Yummy food you make: "THE cake"
Z - Zoo favorite: zebra
