? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LIFE....as I make it....

I wonder which way the tide may turn.
I wonder why I am sad sometimes.
I miss another, can I not learn?

I hate my situation here.
I hate the way the world is hungry.
I hate my desire for a beer.

I love a man far so distracted from me.
I love my child and the one to be.
I love my family.

I think about my life.
I think that "people" are dumb.
I think about all of the strife.

I want things I cannot obtain,
I want my old life sometimes.
I want to not sustain.

I am glad I am alive.
I am glad because of my friends.
I am glad you will eventually arrive.