? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spending QT time w/ my fam

I love how when its your birthday everyone from your past seems to come out of the woodwork. I mean who would have known that my HUSBAND would be on time? Now that is a miracle in itself....ya know? and to bring my lil man to see me without any disreguard to anything. He was so happy to see me. I love that lil guy. He is great!!! Whst a joy to see his face when he stepped out of Rob's car. He is such a joy to me and Rob that maybe we forgot what we were fighting for all along. I think maybe...just maybe we were so wrapped into our own agendas that we forgot about what really mattered and that was what Rob called his contingency plan. He still wants to be my friend after all of this. I mean, that's friendship to it's true extent. He has always been a great friend.....Maybe not the best person I could go to, but I know realize he should have been the 1st person I went to when I realized stuff was going down-hill. I love my life as a wife. As weird as that sounds now...Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side? I mean, literally, my grass at our apartment in BowliNg Green was softer and nicer. So I guess we shall see which grass turns out to be the most lush when spring rolls around. I do know I have a deeper love for him, but in the same breath know that I have hurt him a great deal!!!!!!I know this people and be saying negative things I am not only hurting msyelf, but also hurting others____2 main people included in this scenerio. Rob and Christian. I was always so worried what the world thought of me when I should have been more worried about what my family( my close family) instead of what was n fashion or how hot I felt or looked that day. I agree that I have f***ed up.....I do realize this. Thanks for everything to make my special day come true for the fisrt time in my life. It seemed as a child like goes by you so fast. I thank GOD that I had people helping me every step of the way.