? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Things are a changing....

So, Rob and I have been separated since July or so. I thought we could work things out. Honestly, I gave it the good old college try. I wanted it to work. I really did. Yet, I know in my heart that it can never be the same. Too much damage has been done. Too may lies and infidelity on my part. I will always love Rob. The problem is that I cannot begin to say that I am head over heals for this man. In just....I am not in love with him like I once was. I will always have a place in my heart for Robert Allen Stokes. In fact, when we get a dissolution, I am keeping my last name. I hope that he can understand that I will only care about him. He is not only Christian's daddy, but he is one of my best friends. Friendship is what matters in LIFE!!! Love can come and go, but your friends will always stick by you. Even when you do something stupid or crazy. They are there. Friends make the world go around. I love the ones who has stood by me through the back and forth of the Heather and Rob saga. Too bad that this story, I am afraid has an ending. Rob is great, but we are not great together. I will miss him and hopefully Bowling Green is never that far away. I cannot wait to venture into the world with God by my side. All I need is the Holy Spirit to guide me and I will follow. Thanks for listening to whom ever reads my babbles. Have a great weekend to all :)

0 ideas or comments: