I have been thinking very intently on what went wrong in our marriage. I mean there are some very obvious reasons that will be shared at another time. I do know this... I realize that I love him, but feel out of a romantic love a while ago. I care for him and his well being and value our friendship very deeply. It's a very hard situation to deal with. Friends instead of partners has worked well for us so far. That is very encouraging. In fact, yesterday he asked why I was being so nice to him!!! HA. I guess that I didn't even realize that I had been mean. I now know looking back that, yes, I had been heartless in his eyes at times. I just was very, very unhappy. Now I am. I am overjoyed that we get along. I like that we can be friends and raise our son in a healthy environment. I LOVE THAT. Well, off to clean what a little three year old messed up in my apartment. Have a blessed week to who ever reads this.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 ideas or comments:
u r brave girl
most wudnt have dared to take this step
I have new found respect for u
I shudmt say this to a girl
but I must tell u
U GOTT BALLS
Post a Comment