? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

BONUS!

Life has been pretty bad to say the least. July was hard but now that the Fall is finally here...I am feeling much better. That and a bunch of good new medicines. I have a great network of family and friends that help me along the way. I love my life now and no matter what life throws me...It's not that bad. Laughter is life's best medicine! You have to laugh at yourself sometimes:)It's funny to mess up sometimes. Live life w/ a smile.

Gifted
MySpace Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


2 ideas or comments:

Jimmy said...

if u can laff
u r healed

Heather Stokes said...

thanks Saby