? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I have never called myself a preacher…

I look for a wandering existence
For my heart to find a place to call its own
It beats in my cheat
Yet is lost
Looking for a place
A place to call home
I know exactly where my heart belongs
There is a place in the kingdom
The place where I feel whole
Yet I deny its existence…
Rather I deny my conscience of knowing
That is true to not only me but others as well
I fall into temptation
Many more times that not
Where I find not only sorrow
But a bottomless pit
When I know where I will end up
If I do not change my ways
Life is a constant
It is sad and bruised at times
A lonely place for a sinner
A lonely place to die
Now, I have never called myself a preacher
Maybe today I am
Because I know the changes I make
Will grant me eternal life

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

1 ideas or comments:

Jim said...

nice