? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (43 Ratings)??7152 Grabs Today. 60844 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (459 Ratings)??7117 Grabs Today. 118433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 22, 1999

~Friendship~

CLICK HERE FOR GOTFUNKYPLEASURE.COM GRAPHICS
GOTFUNKYPLEASURE.COM
Best friends
We trust one another
Talk to one another
Joke to one another
You are there
When no one else is
You care
When no one does
You understand
When even I do not
You protect
When I cannot even to myself
You love
When there is no hope left
You smile
When I need acceptance
You include me
When no one else does
But most of all
You are just you
When that's all I need


This is some of my "rookie" poetry..Hope you enjoy

0 ideas or comments: